This Services Agreement (the “Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions which govern your subscription of Website Design, Development and other Internet-related services provided by CLiX Solutions (the “Services”). As used in this Agreement, “CLiX Solutions” means CLiX Solutions and “Client”, “you”, or “your” means you. You acknowledge that you have read the Agreement, and you agree to its terms and conditions and all policies posted on the CLiX Solutions website. As referred to in this Agreement, “Site” refers to a World Wide Web site and “CLiX Solutions Site” refers to the Site located at the URL https://clixsol.online or any other successor Sites owned or maintained by CLiX Solutions.
The following terms and conditions apply to all website development / design services provided by CLiX Solutions to the Client.
It is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a Client accepts a quote then the Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
- All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our understanding in a meeting.
- By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of CLiX Solutions. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a quote.
- Clients to ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and that we fully understand their requirements. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
- Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by CLiX Solutions.
- CLiX Solutions will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given timeframe. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or modified.
- Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed timeframes.
- Any bugs (programming errors) reported during or just after the development does not attract additional charges.
- Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
- Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first week of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project.
- Our websites/applications are generally tested on PCs and include near recent versions of following browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in advance.
- Responsive/multi-device compatible web pages are tested on iPhone and iPads. If you require testing to be done on any other device, please discuss it in advance.
- Depending upon the functionalities required, there may be 3rd party components such as Third Party Payment Gateways or SSL certificates involved in building a website/application. Although CLiX Solutions does its best in recognizing the suitability of any such component, any unforeseen limitations of 3rd party components are beyond our control. Any third-party component purchase costs (such as SSL, Payment gateway, Google Adwords, Plug-in licenses etc) are not included in our quotes.
- CLiX Solutions offer packages in co-ordination with third party providers. Changes to the third party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately effect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.
- The client must recognize that at times there may be unforeseen circumstances that will delay the development process, particularly with reference to the integration of third party software. We will try our best to complete the project as agreed in the proposal. As long as it is within a reasonable period, the client agrees not to penalize us for any genuine delay, when every effort to keep the project on the proposed schedule is taken.
- CLiX Solutions generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. Synapse cannot give access to their test servers and test websites to the clients or any third party. The website/application can be transferred-off to a nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
- All monthly web design packages are for a minimum of 12 months period. Thereafter, cancel anytime with clear one month email notice.
- In case Client need to cancel the auto annual renewal, please inform us in writing (email) at least one month prior to the renewal date.
- For any reason if the Client decides to terminate an on-going monthly website package then they will need to pay the balance amount of the remaining months.
- CLiX Solutions reserves the right to terminate monthly website package at anytime with written notice to the Client.
Website Maintenance / updates / amendments
- All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.
- Monthly website packages are designed with keeping in mind Web Design / Development requirements of our clients. There are specific man-hours allocated each month and any unused man-hours are not rolled over to the next month. No third party software’s or marketing expenses are included.
- Free website maintenance hours are designed to serve website maintenance tasks only. The hours may not be used for projects such as full redesign or major functionality add-ons.
- Website maintenance free hours are used every month to take a full backup of your website. After that, we work on updating your CMS and plugin versions along-with any website fixes that may arise as a result of the updates. Any remaining hours can be used to make changes to the website. Any additional workhours are requested for your approval.
- CLiX Solutions employs fair use policy, which means that although we don’t formally transfer over any unused time to the next month or formally accumulate unused man-hours, we do understand that your needs may change from month to month, and we allow flexibility in good faith sometimes.
- Upon quote acceptance/signoff, initiation payment is processed to start the project. As required by the project, we may hold a project to discuss the requirements in detail.
- Once we have the brand details such as logo, images, branding materials etc, we will have a mock-up for your review within 3 to 5 working days.
- You can review the design and suggest improvements accordingly. Depending upon your project, generally up to 3 design modifications that can be done within the given estimates. Please refer to your allocated design revisions.
- Once design is finalized & approved, we will proceed to setup your website on your selected Content Management System (CMS). Please provide all content and copy prior to the development phase.
- Once the site is ready from our end, we generally hand it over to you for further review, test and/or to upload/change contents as necessary. At this stage you need to give us a Go-Live date for us to make the new website/project live.
- Your website can be made live within 48 hours of a Go Live approval, assuming that the accounts are clear.
- Also, generally speaking, going-back and forth takes a lot of time. We encourage you to provide all necessary details, at the start of the project to ensure that the project team’s time is efficiently utilized on your project and you do not incur any unnecessary additional costs.
- You will be kept updated via emails and/or telephone calls as the project demands. However, please do not hesitate to contact us any time you require a project status. Also, please always keep us updated with your relevant email addresses/contact details.
Payment / Refund Terms
All prices are quoted in British pound sterling are exclusive of VAT unless specified.
- There are absolutely no refunds for any fees related to the monthly website design packages.
- All invoices are to be processed as per the schedule via your preferred method of payment.
- Milestone payments must be made within 3 working days of each milestone/schedule, unless mutually agreed otherwise. Final payment must be made prior to website/application/project going live.
- Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote, milestone, delivery, project and terms & conditions.
- CLiX Solutions reserves the right to negotiate and refund appropriate portion of the amount paid by customer towards the requested service. If you cancel your order after making the payment, but the work has not commenced, we will refund 75% of the payment that you have already made. If the order is cancelled after the commencement of work, the maximum refund or charge will be 50% of the invoice. There will be no refund or adjustments if cancellation is called when more than 50% of the work has been completed. All cancellations must be received in writing and can be sent via regular mail, email or fax. Telephone requests on cancellations will not be accepted.
- All outstanding invoices will incur a late payment fee of 10% of the pending amount and an administration fee of £ 9.99 per month, from the due date.
- Due date: Is the date on which the payment is due as per the terms on the invoice/proposal.
- Outstanding Invoice: An invoice is deemed to be outstanding if the payment is still due after 7 days of the expiry of the due date.
- If you are late with a payment or have any queries regarding the Invoice, please contact us immediately on receiving the invoice or reminder emails.
- Any payment relating to the domain name registration renewal or hosting or any 3rd party products or service purchased on behalf of the client will have to be paid in full and is non-refundable. In case of all renewal cancellations, we must be notified at least 30 days before the renewal date.
Disputes, Liability & Indemnity:
In an event of a dispute, CLiX Solutions reserves the right to charge the client in full for the work done as well as for the resources spent in managing the dispute. In such an event, CLiX Solutions reserves the right to charge the client without honoring any discounts that were previously honored in good faith. Under no circumstances will CLiX Solutions be liable for any damages arising from misrepresentation or misinformation.
- CLiX Solutions reserves the right to refuse service to any client, if these are not aligned with our business operating principles and policies.
- CLiX Solutions provides its services as is, without any guarantees on security or other issues leading to loss of data, sale or reputation. We ensure to the best of our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.
Client will indemnify and hold CLiX Solutions, its licensors, content providers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors, contractors and sub-contractors (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from your breach of any of these Terms And Conditions or any other terms, conditions, policies or procedures herein, including, without limitation, any use of content other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions. Client agrees that the indemnified parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information obtained from CLiX Solutions.
- CLiX Solutions will not be liable for any breach of the agreement which is caused by a matter beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to Act of God, fire, lightning, explosion, war, disorder, flood, earth quake, industrial disputes (whether or not involving their employees), extremely severe weather, or acts of local or central government or other competent authorities.
Domain & Hosting
- Hosting is an annual charge which must be paid in advance for the whole year. Except if the client is under one of our Monthly website designing package.
- CLiX Solutions has the hosting in a common pool account and therefore cannot give access to its control panel to monthly website design package holders.
It is the client’s responsibility to renew the hosting in time ie. before the expiry date. Failure to renew in time can lead to loss of files, data, emails, backups etc. All unpaid hostings are disabled or deleted from the server.
All renewals must be paid by seven working days prior to the expiry date. CLiX Solutions will not be responsible for issues relating to delayed payment.
Hosting are on shared and non-shared servers hosted via third party providers. CLiX Solutions ensures best to our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.
Client is solely responsible for the content stored on and served by the hosting service purchased and the activity of any scripts or email services created under the hosting service. The Customer must maintain the security of all account passwords and applications or scripts and ensure all scripts under the hosting service are free from malicious content that may harm any part of the Server, other client accounts hosted, or the external systems of visitors viewing the hosted content.
Incase of a malware attack, CLiX Solutions reserves the right to delete files on the hosting service without giving any prior notice.
If the hosting is not paid and renewed before the expiry date. We reserve the right to disable the hosting and all associated services including emails and dns records. Additional charges will be applicable to re-enable the hosting. CLiX Solutions will not be responsible for any loss of data, files, emails, backups, restoration costs etc.
If a hosting has been cancelled / disabled then all files, emails, databases and backups will be deleted from the server without any notification to the client.
- CLiX Solutions will not be responsible if a domain expires due to non-payment / late payment of the charges. All payments must be made by seven working days before the expiry date. It is client’s responsibility to renew their domain names with us.
- CLiX Solutions offer Domain & Web Hosting packages in co-ordination with third party providers. Changes to the third party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately effect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein.
- Email boxes must be kept within their quota limits (usually 2GB). Periodical maintenance may be carried out on the email box and emails older than 6 months are deleted.
Client’s must not use the email hosting for inappropriate content and other undesired emails which can result in spamming or infecting the server. Under such circumstances, immediate action will be taken and the required files and data will be deleted without any prior notice.
All content of this website is a property of CLiX Solutions unless otherwise specified. CLiX Solutions reserves the right to change the content or policies without any prior notice.
- The Client retains the copyright to data, files and graphic logos provided by the Client, and grants CLiX Solutions, the rights to publish and use such material. The Client must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party. The Client is further responsible for granting CLiX Solutions permission and rights for use of the same and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CLiX Solutions from any and all claims resulting from the Client’s negligence or inability to obtain proper copyright permissions.
- Copyrights handed over to the client do not include rights to re-use the code for another website or re-sell the programming codes for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. In the case of business restructuring or ownership change, ownership of the website may be transferred from one owner to another. New owners are not allowed to re-sell or re-use for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.
- Pay Per Month website packages can not be transferred to any external host.
In an event of a Webmaster change, site owners are not allowed to display the credits to the new website, unless such time that the website functionality and appearance is changed by over 50% of our original work.
- In the event any one or more of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unimpaired and the Agreement shall not be void for this reason alone. Such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a mutually acceptable valid, legal and enforceable provision, which comes closest to the intention of the parties underlying the invalid.